Cookies are files that store and retrieve information on the browsing habits of the user. The information obtained is related, for example, with the number of pages visited, the language, the place from which it is accessed, the number of new users, frequency and recurrence of visits, the duration of the visit, the browser or the computer from which you performed the visit or the application is running.
In particular, the user agrees that IRONLAND can use the following cookies:
According to the entity that manages:
• Own: you are sent to the user's terminal from a domain or equipment managed by IRONLAND.
• Third party: is sent to the user's terminal from a computer or domain managed by another entity that treats the data obtained through the cookies.
According to the period of time that remain active:
• Session: collect and store data while the user accesses the Web Site.
• Persistent: collect data stored in the terminal and are accessed and treated during the defined period.
According to their purpose:
• Techniques: allow navigation through the Web Site and the use of different services that exist in them (for example, control traffic and data communication, making the purchasing process of an order, etc).
• Personalization: allows you to access the service in function of predefined characteristics (for example, language, type of browser, etc).
• Analysis: enable the tracking and analysis of user behavior (for example., for the measurement of activity of the web, the creation of profiles of users, etc).
• Advertising and behavioural advertising: they allow the management of advertising spaces and store behavior information of the users through continuous observation of browsing habits, which allow you to develop specific profiles which offer advertising.
The user can configure your browser to accept or reject by default all cookies or to receive a notice of receipt of each cookie and decide in that moment its introduction or not.
The procedures for blocking and removing cookies may differ from one Internet browser to another, so that the user will have to resort to the instructions provided by your Internet browser, such as the following:
These browsers are subject to upgrades or modifications so we cannot guarantee that they completely adjust to the browser version.
In Ironland we collect using third-party cookies from Trustpilot, with the order to send in your name email inviting you to review and also for us to verify opinions.