Sale! NEOPRENE ADVANCE WOMAN 2019 - ZONE3 Expand

NEOPRENE ADVANCE WOMAN 2019 - ZONE3

-

New

The Advance has been hailed as the best entry-level wetsuit on the market. Zone3 has worked hard to further improve its design and appearance in its new collection, while maintaining its competitive price. In addition to maintaining body heat, this suit is designed to help you swim faster and with less effort.

The Advance has received great accolades in the world of triathlon such as Triathlon 220 magazine who awarded it a score of 92 out of 100 for its coveted Best Buy award, which indicates that the advance is on par with many of the largest products. range available at double the price. Tri247.com also tested this neoprene and stated that the shoulder flexibility was as good as the top of another top-of-the-line garment from another well-known brand.

The Advance offers the key ingredients that make it so popular within the Zone3 range, as well as having introduced slight changes in materials and thicknesses that make this wetsuit one of the most competitive on the market in terms of quality / price ratio.

More details

$200.48

$222.76

-10%

Spend $54.12 more and get Free Shipping!

Meses:

Cuota: $20.05 / mes

TIN:0 % TAE:11.75 %

Importe total:$210.48

CHARACTERISTICS OF THE NEOPRENE ADVANCE WOMAN 2019 - ZONE3

  • New and improved Flex-Fit shoulder panel design allows for a more comfortable and energy efficient swim.
  • New 'Free Flex' material used for the underarm panels to improve fit and allow greater distance with each stroke, to lower resistance and improve swimming speed.
  • New construction with laser cut collar for a more comfortable "soft seal" fit around the neck. This, combined with the great fit on the body makes it one of the most comfortable entry level wetsuits on the market.
  • Slightly thicker panels are positioned to give legs and hips buoyancy, help reduce drag, and make swimming much easier.
  • Use of 'SpeedFlo' neoprene fabric in 70% of the suit to minimize water drag, increase speed and improve durability. The remaining 30% is made of high-quality neoprene.
  • Eco-friendly neoprene; The use and recycling of most of the neoprene components allow us to reduce energy consumption and CO2 emissions by 200 g per suit. Most of the waste generated in the production of each neoprene is recycled into the suits of the next production, which helps to minimize the final waste.
  • Pro-Speed ​​CuffsTM, silicone coated cuffs (trademark by Zone3) on the wrists to help increase the speed of extraction and therefore save time and conserve energy in the transition. Added quick-release leg panels for easy leg removal.
  • High visibility cuffs, ankles and arm graphics help better locate the athlete more clearly when in the water.
  • Fully sewn and specially glued for flexibility and comfort.
  • High quality YKK down zipper makes the suit easy to wear and take off.
  • Thickness is 2mm around the shoulders and under the arms, 3mm across the chest and upper back, 4mm across the torso, legs and side panels.

The Advance is the perfect suit for anyone new to open water swimming or triathlon. Alternatively, it's a great training suit if you want to save your best suit for racing. The suit has been designed with all the key Zone3 features built in to help ensure fast, comfortable and enjoyable swimming.